Established in 1998, Fortress Investment Group is the chief investment manager firm internationally. The group is in charge of different assets owned by individuals, entrepreneurs and both public and private companies in the world. The entrepreneurs who invest with this company record high returns during the investment period.
This company helps the investors worldwide to know the favorable and alternative investment strategies to achieve better results with their assets. As the leading investment manager in the world, the firm is dedicated to performing exceptionally in the investment industry.
Check out crunchbase.com to read more about Fortress Investment Group.
Job openings at Fortress Investment Group
Apart from the strong dedication in offering the best investment services to its customers globally, Fortress Investment Group provides job opportunities to people from all over the world. The group doesn’t consider the person’s religion, race, age, color, marital status, or nationality when hiring. What the firm looks at is the employee’s potential and performance.
The firm has various career openings which are as follows;
- Administrative assistant- Applicant must have a degree and at least five years of experience in a supervisory support role.
- Business Analyst – must have a degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, and Information Technology. Must have at least 2-4 years of system business analysis & design experience.
- Commercial Real Estate Analyst – Applicant must have a degree in Accounting or finance. Must also have two years experience in commercial real estate.
- Credit Operations Analyst- The potential employee, must have 3-4 years experience at a financial services firm and a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
- Credit Operations Associate- the applicant must understand accounting theories and loan products and experience in how CLO and CDO works.
Other openings include;
- Credit Real Estate Analyst
- Data Engineer NRZ
- Financial Analyst
- NRZ Accountant
- NRZ Private Equity Analyst
The Fortress Investment Group has various job openings which everyone regardless of gender or race can apply. Currently, the firm is in charge of multiple assets like real estate worth about $42.1 billion, according to the audit done in 2008. It has over 1,750 clients worldwide, who include both private and public investors.
Fortress dedicates itself in helping its investors to achieve more out of their assets. Even though Softbank Group completed the acquisition of Fortress Investment Group in 2007, the firm will continue to operate independently.